1967 Lancia Fulvia Coupé
- Fulvia Coupé
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Saratoga White
- Interior colour
- Black Vynil
- Manual 4 Speed
- Black, Turin
Chassis no. 818.130*019712*
Max Power 80 HP / 58kW at 6.000 rpm
Top Speed 160 kph
Original black Turin license plate
The Lancia Fulvia coupé take a lot of the sedan version, but it was inspired by the Riva Boat. The sedan chassis, on the other hand, is 150mm longer if compared to the coupé version.
The engine of the Lancia Fulvia Coupé, in the basic version, is a 4-cylinder with V architecture, while the distribution is double camshaft with a displacement of 1,216 cc.
The power supply is managed by two Solex double body carburetors.
The traction unit develops 80 hp at a speed of 6,000 rpm and reaches a top speed of 160 km/h. The acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h is 14 seconds, while the transmission is managed with a four-speed cloche gearbox with the famous "long lever".
- Italian car and documents with original Turin license plate
- Car in good condition of bodywork and mechanics
- Little imperfections on some chrome plating (Rear view mirror and handles)
- Interior in very good conditions, sky black seats
- The dashoboard is very well mantained, dials perfectly working
It is possible to see the car online by arranging a call with one of our experts via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet.