Ruote da Sogno S.r.l., with registered office in Via Daniele da Torricella, 29 – 42122 Reggio Emilia - Italy, tax code and VAT no. 02663160352 (hereinafter, “Controller”), as data controller, informs you, according to Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), in relation to the processing of the data concerning natural persons, that your data shall be processed with the following methods and for the following purposes.
- Subject Matter
The Controller processes personal identification data (e.g. name, surname, address, company name, telephone number, email address) hereinafter indicated as “personal data” or also “data” communicated by you through filling in the web forms for requests concerning products and services offered by the Controller.
- Processing Purposes
Your personal data are processed only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Art. 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests for consultancy and/or information regarding an article and/or service proposed by the Controller presented by you while filling in the specific web form;
- To send you newsletters for receiving updates on the services and activities of Ruote Da Sogno, in the “Newsletter” section;
- To respond to users’ requests in relation to Ruote Da Sogno services, in the “Contacts” section.
- Processing Methods
The processing of your personal data is performed by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 of the Privacy Code and Art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and namely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of the data.
Your personal data are subjected to electronic processing.
The Controller shall process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes expressed above.
- Access to Data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes as per Art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Controller as internal appointed subjects and/or system administrators;
- to external professionals formally appointed by the Controller to manage the website
- Communication of Data
Without the need for express consent (art. 24 points (a), (b), (d) Privacy Code and Art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Controller may communicate your data for the purposes of Art. 2 to Supervisory Authorities, Judicial Authorities, and to all subjects to whom communication is compulsory by law for the fulfilment of said purposes.
Said subjects shall process the data as independent data controllers.
Your data shall not be disclosed.
- Data Transfer
The personal data are stored on servers located in the headquarters of the company within the European Union.
It is to be understood that, if necessary, the Controller shall have the right to move the servers outside the EU. In that case, the Controller hereby assures that the transfer of data outside the EU shall take place in compliance with applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulating the standard contract clauses envisaged by the European Commission and in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Nature of granting of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The granting of personal data for accessing certain services, i.e. for requesting information through the addresses provided on this website, is always optional and not compulsory. Failure, even partially, to grant personal data marked by an asterisk or, however, as compulsory, being necessary for the provision of the required service, makes such performance impossible.
Please remember that consent expressed previously can be revoked at any time according to the methods described in point 10 of this information notice.
- Other information
The data provided are not subject to automated decision-making processes (including profiling). The communicated data shall not be processed for any purposes other than those for which they were collected, save for advance and fully exhaustive communications in compliance with the indications of Article 13, paragraph 2 of the GDPR.
- Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you have the rights set out in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Art. 15 GDPR and namely:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed even if not yet recorded, and the communication thereof in an intelligible form;
- to obtain an indication: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of the processing purposes and methods; c) of the logic applied in the event of processing through the use of electronic means; d) of the identification details of the controller, the processor and the representative (where appointed) according to Art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and Art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, as designated representative in the territory of the State, processors or appointed subjects;
- to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, when of interest, completion of data; b) the erasure, the transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed against the law, including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification of the fact that the operations under points (a) and (b) were brought to the awareness, also in terms of their contents, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except for the case in which such action is impossible or implies use of means that are clearly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- to object, in full or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data, although pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for performing market research or commercial communication, through traditional marketing methods, such as by telephone, mailing and/or paper mail. It is hereby specified that the right of the data subject to object, as described in point b) above, for marketing purposes, may also be exercised only in part, therefore the data subject may decide whether to receive only communications through one or more of the methods described above. With reference to any processing based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, point a, or on Article 9, paragraph 2, point a, the data subject also has the right to revoke consent in any form without thereby jeopardising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to revocation;
- to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority: the data subject, notwithstanding any other administrative and jurisdictional appeal, if he/she believes that the processing of data concerning him or her, breaches the provisions of Reg. (EU) 2016/679, according to Art. 15 point (f) of the aforesaid Reg. (EU) 2016/679, has the right to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data.
- Right to rectification: the data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of data as well as their completion;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the data subject shall have the right to obtain the erasure of data without undue delay where one of the grounds as per Art. 17 applies;
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject shall have the right to obtain the restriction of processing where one of the grounds as per Art. 18 applies;
- Right to data portability: the data subject shall have the right to the portability of the data concerning him or her as stated in Art. 20; in particular the Controller shall provide the data concerning you either directly to you or to another Controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, notwithstanding paragraphs 3 and 4 of Art. 20 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679
- Right to object: the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her, notwithstanding the restrictions and according to the indications of Art. 18;
- How to exercise the rights
You can at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- a letter by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to Ruote Da Sogno S.r.l., via Daniele Da Torricella, 29 - 42122 Reggio Emilia
- an email to the address [email protected] indicating in the subject “PRIVACY COMMUNICATIONS”.
- Data controller, processor and appointed subjects
The Data Controller is Ruote Da Sogno S.r.l., via Daniele Da Torricella, 29 - 42122 Reggio Emilia
The updated list of processors and appointed subjects is stored at the registered office of the Data Controller, in via Daniele Da Torricella, 29 - 42122 Reggio Emilia