1961 Lancia Flaminia GT 2.5 Touring
Matching Numbers & Matching Colours.
The vehicle is in perfect condition. The vehicle has just undergone conservative restoration of the bodywork, removing the old paintwork which had deteriorated over time and respraying it in its original metallic grey; the door and window seals were replaced, and the chrome plating redone.
The interior, including seats, panels, roof and mats is also new, with the work being done by one of the best Lancia specialists in the world.
No signs of rust were present on the vehicle, and all restoration work performed has also been documented in an extensive photo book.
Like on all our vehicles, this Flaminia has had the following work performed, after careful and scrupulous checks by our mechanics:
* A complete service was performed, with the oil changed, oil, fuel and air filters replaced, new spark plugs, coolant, brake fluid and differential oil changed.
* The carburettors and valves were overhauled.
* The fuel lines were checked, cleaned and replaced where necessary.
* Fuel tank and starter motor overhaul.
* Brake calliper overhaul, brakes and suspension inspected.
* Timing belt changed.
* Fuel pump and coolant pump replaced.
* Battery and tyres changed.
* Silencers replaced.
All work documented by repair invoices and photographs
The end result is that the vehicle works perfectly throughout, with the clutch and transmission in perfect working order.