1980 Lancia Beta Montecarlo
- Beta Montecarlo
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Metallic Grey
- Interior colour
- Grey Cloth
- Manual 5 Speed
- Black, Verona
Chassis no. ZAL137ASO0004433
Engine 4 cyl. In-line
Max Power: 88 KW (120 HP) 6.000 rev/min
Original Black Plate, VR
Lancia Beta Montecarlo best represents the inspiration and courage of Italian companies, able to write important pages in the history of motoring.
The Beta Montecarlo is the product of this Italian genius of that period, a car with an attractive design with an evocative name and a performing engine that stood out for the use of rear-wheel drive, combined with a rear-central engine.
It is a 2.0 liter four-cylinder in-line, transversely mounted, with double body carburetor. A choice certainly driven by an image strategy, designed to attract a wide audience thanks to the impetus of the largest engine available for a car of this type.
The most captivating aspect of Montecarlo, however, is without a doubt the original shape of the bodywork, in whose line with the long muzzle and the tail conspibly truncates some can glimpse a similarity with the Ferrari BB, moreover both are the result of the same genius, that of Pininfarina.
Pininfarina's controversial berlinetta was finally released in September 1981 but remained in the catalogue until 1984.
Of the first series, 5,638 were made. A production that is about three times what the second series did, with 1,940 units.
- Italian car with black VR license plate.
- Good general condition, there are no scratches or traces of rust on the bodywork.
- Interiors in good condition, fabric seats do not have stains or lacerations, equal to carpeting.
- Original and fully functional instrumentation.
- Recently overhauled mechanics, the engine can develop its original power.
- Well preserved writing, emblems, and handles.
- Paraurti restaurati e modanature in ottime condizioni.
- Original and restored rims in excellent condition
What surprise about this car is that, despite having spent 40 years of life, it lets itself be driven like a modern car and can still give many satisfactions to its next owner.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.