1979 Mercedes-Benz SL 500
- SL 500
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Blue Leather
- Automatic 4 Speed
- Chassis No. WDB10704612000161
- This is the 160th car made
- Power 240 HP
- Max Speed 225 kph
- Acceleration 0 to 100 kph in 8.1 sec.
- Gearbox Automatic 4 Speed
The 500 SL was recognizable by the other Mercedes models by two peculiarities: the dark color painting of the lower part of the bodywork and for a small black plastic rear wing.
With this update almost all engines with cast iron engine replaced by other light alloy units come out of the range. These measures combined with the use of aluminum engine bonnets help to reduce the weight of cars and save on consumption.
The new Mercedes 500 SL represents a masterpiece destined to remain in the books about automobile history, especially for the stroke of genius of the concave hardtop, from which the nickname "Pagoda" was born. The lines of this spider are tense, dynamic, and appreciated in the United States, where Mercedes have always had a great commercial success.
- Recently repainted in good body condition, without scratches or traces of rust
- Moldings, spoilers, emblems and writing in excellent condition
- Original blue leather interior, well-preserved seats, and door panels
- Central console with briar elements in good condition
- Regularly overhauled engine
- Automatic transmission
- Instrumentation working with original radio
- New carpets and mats
- Rims restored to new, tires 90%
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.