1974 lamborghini Urraco P250S
- Urraco P250S
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Black Leather
- Manual 5 Speed
Chassis no. 15428
Gearbox Manual 5 Speed
At the beginning of the 70s, Lamborghini decided to develop a new concept of a sport 4-seater coupe with a mid-engine. For the first time on a Lamborghini the engine had 4 cylinders less: they went from 12 to 8, and they focused on ease of driving even for less experienced drivers.
The Urraco P 250 was powered by a 2463 cm³ single-shaft V8 powered by 4 Weber double-barrel carburettors, mounted in a central transverse position.
The particular technical arrangement influenced the line, characterized by a low and pointed front and a tapered fastback tail equipped with matt black colored "Veneziane" above the engine compartment and the side pillars, a stylistic solution borrowed from the older sister Miura.
Noteworthy is the four-spoke steering wheel with a "goblet" structure. A work by Bertone that tells the style of the 1970s GTs in a didactic way.
- The car is in good condition of bodywork and engine
- Black leather seats, preserved and mantined in good condition
- Original dashboard and dials, with little imperfections on it
- The engine runs smooth and without problems
- Details on the car such as writings and moldings are in good overall conditions
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.