1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Coupé
Chassis no 1400701A245332
Engine 8 Cylinder V-Shape
Power 235 kW (315 HP)
Max Speed 250 kph
Drive Rear WheelDrive (RWD)
Gearbox Automatic 4 Speed
The W140 is a luxury car produced by Mercedes-Benz from April 1991 to September 1998 and part of the S-Class range of Mercedes-Benz.
Produced with various engines, within the W 140 range, it was a notable commercial success, especially in the United States.
The level of finishes, the classic interior design, the high degree of safety, the presence of chrome plating, and the absolute comfort on board were perfectly in line with the tradition of the Silver Arrow.
For these reasons, for the sobriety of its design, the S500 coupe soon became one of the market's reference coupes.
In the 1990s the S-Class was rightly represented for all, a status symbol to be pursued and exhibited.
- Bodywork in excellent condition, without scratches or traces of rust
- Headlights, moldings, spoilers, emblems and writing in perfect condition
- Original interior with black leather seats in excellent condition
- Perfectly preserved door panels
- Central bridge with briar elements in excellent condition
- Regularly overhauled engine
- Original dashboard, fully working with Becker car radio
- New carpets and mats
- Rims restored to new, tires 90%
It is possible to see the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.