1987 Mercedes-Benz 420 SE
- 420 SE
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Dark Grey
- Automatic 4 Speed
Chassis no. 1260341A376815
Engine 8 Cylinder V-Shape
Power max 170 KW (231 HP)
Max Torque 335 Nm
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Max Speed 215 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 8,2 seconds
Gearbox Automatic 4 Speed
The presentation of the W126 series took place at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September 1979 and can be considered the first modern flagship of the Stuttgart House.
It was the first Mercedes-Benz to use electronics, initially only in some equipments, including ABS.
From a design perspective, the W126 initially raised some concerns among traditional customers.
The aesthetic difference with the rest of Mercedes cars was remarkable, although it represented the result of a search for a more sober and less flashy lines, a kind of stylistic austerity also resulting from the economic crisis.
However, the level of finishes, the classic interior design, the high safety measure, the presence of chrome plating, although more discreet and the absolute comfort on board were perfectly in line with the tradition of the Silver Arrow.
For these reasons, despite initial criticism of the sobriety of the lines, the W126 soon established itself in the flagship market, where it became one of the reference sedans.
- Recently repainted, excellent body condition, without scratches or traces of rust
- Headlights, moldings, spoilers, signs and writing in perfect condition
- Original interior with dark grey velvet seats
- Well-preserved door panels
- Central bridge with briar elements in good condition
- Regularly overhauled engine
- Working dashboard with Kenwood car radio
- New carpets and mats
- Rims restored to new, tires 90%
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.