1987 BMW M3 E30
- M3 E30
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Alpine White
- Interior colour
- Manual 5 Speed
Chassis no. WBSAK010500844220
Power 200 HP
Top Speed 235 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 6,7 seconds
In the mid-80s BMW decided to create a car able to dominate in the DTM, the most important Touring Car Championship in the World and, to achieve this feat, it was decided to use the 3 Series E30, modifying it to the best to make it unbeatable on the race fields.
The development was entrusted to the racing department of the BMW "Motorsport", although the M3 differed aesthetically from the normal 3 Series coupé for the presence of spoilers, to improve aerodynamics.
Motorsport technicians took as a basis the 2L engine used in Formula 2, creating a formidable 4-cylinder 2.3L with 4 valves per cylinder.
Thanks to this powerful engine, the M3 became a racing legend already in its first season, winning 3 titles.
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Bodywork in good condition without the presence of scratches or rust
- Engine regularly overhauled and in good efficiency
- Original seats in well-preserved gray fabric, as well as carpet and mats
- Original instrumentation, working electronics
- Original steering wheel and shift knob with traces of consumption
- Front and rear spoilers in excellent condition, without scratches
- Moldings, writings, and emblems in excellent condition, as well as headlights
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.