1985 Porsche 928 S
- 928 S
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Black / Cream Leather
- Automatic 4 Speed
Chassis no. WP0ZZZ92ZGS840068
Power 310 HP
Gearbox Automatic 4 Speed
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
First Registration in Spain, 1985
The Porsche 928 was presented at the 1977 Geneva Motor Show.
The clamor was immediate, it immediately left the public stunned by the line inspired by the Chevrolet Corvair Testudo designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro.
Equally innovative is the passenger compartment, with great space available to front passengers and a decent overall comfort. Attention to detail is also the dashboard with the buttons enclosed in the central console and on the sides of the dashboard.
Under the hood of our 928 is a 4,898-cc aluminum V8 with a bank camshaft and K-Jetronic mechanical injection power supply capable, allowing you to travel at 254 km/h and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.2".
More than the performance, however, to amaze are the high qualities of road holding and safety of the 928, without neglecting the aluminum frame and the 5-speed synchronized gearbox.
- Cars in good mechanical and bodywork condition
- Registered in Spain in 1985, imported and registered in Italy in 2019
- Original use and maintenance booklets
- Engine in good condition
- Available invoices for routine maintenance from various eras
- Door seats and panels in excellent condition, recently restored
- Original instrument panel well preserved, fully functional
- Coats of arms, moldings, and writings are in fair conditions
- Very well preserved wheels
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.