1982 Nissan Datsun 280 ZX
Chassis no JN1HGS130U0965525
Engine 6 cylinder, in-line
Power 140 HP (108kW)
Drive Rear WheelDrive (RWD)
Max Speed 190 kph
The Nissan S130 is a sports car produced by Nissan Motor (sold under the Nissan brand on the Japanese market and under the Datsun brand in the rest of the world) which also includes the 280 ZX model.
The 280 ZX was introduced in 1978 and the following year awarded by Motor Trend magazine as "Import Car of the Year" for 1979.
The strength of this car is the low center of gravity, sensitive steering and 50:50 weight distribution. In 1980, removable roof panels (Also known as T-Bar) entered the optional, while the turbo variant entered the North American market, with stiffer suspension and a more neutral road behavior.
The Datsun 280 ZX was also sold in Japan with 2-liter engine, but the most popular model, it is definitely the 2.8 6-cylinder in-line 140 hp.
- Bodywork in excellent condition free of scratches and traces of rust
- Regularly overhauled engine
- Original interior, grey fabric seats in excellent condition
- Perfectly preserved door panels
- Central bridge with elements in excellent condition
- Original instrumentation that works perfectly
- New carpets and mats
- Headlights, moldings, spoilers, and writing are in perfect condition
- New bumpers and grilles
- Rims restored to new, tires 90%
- T-Bar Roof
It is possible to see the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.