1972 Iso Rivolta Fidia
- Iso Rivolta
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Metallic Blue
- Interior colour
- Cream Leather - Wood
- Manual 4 Speed
Engine: Chevrolet Corvette 327
Drive: Rear WheelDrive (RWD)
Displacement: 5736 cc
Max Power: 300 hp
Gearbox: Manual Borg Warner 4 speed
Top Speed: 220 kph
Cars made: 192
In '67 Piero Rivolta, the youngest entrepreneur in the Italian automotive sector of 70s, had just picked up his father's legacy. To give continuity to the company he commissioned Giorgetto Giugiaro to design a four-door sedan, capable with the typical stylistic features of the Bresso brand. The model was called Fidia and was presented for the first time in 1968.
The chassis was made of steel, the front had independent wheels with oscillating quadrilaterals, the De Dion bridge rear axle, the disc brakes on all wheels, rear wheel drive, the ball-circulation steering with power steering and the 4-speed Borg Warner or 5-speed manual transmission (ZF).
The engine was the powerful 5358cm³ Chevrolet V8 four-body carburetor, offered in both 300cv and 350 hp configuration, the latter only with manual transmission.
With the Fidia, Iso Rivolta anticipated a car concept that, about 40 years later, led to the large-scale production of high-performance luxury 4-door coupes. The production of Fidia stopped in December of '74 not reaching a total of 200 units. John Lennon, who owned three Fidias, was certainly among the most enthusiastic users of this model.
- Very good general condition
- Exteriors and interiors and in a brilliant shape
- Perfectly preserved dashboard, with briar details
- Original Iso Rivolta steering wheel in three-spoke wood
- Door panels in excellent condition
- External chrome plating in excellent condition, with writings and emblems, partly preserved and partly new
- Rims restored with 80% tires
- Good engine at minimum revs, full and exuberant under acceleration, a feature enhanced by the characteristic exhaust pipes curved upwards
- A wonderful mix of elegance and performance
Recently belonged to a well-known Italian collector, the car is still able to express all its unaltered charm.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
The car is visible in the Ruote da Sogno showroom in Reggio Emilia.