1972 De Tomaso Pantera
- De Tomaso
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Ruby Pearl
- Interior colour
- Black Leather
- Manual 5 Speed
- 351 V8 Cleveland
AUTO IN CONTOESPOSIZIONE
The car was completely restored in June 1999 with following elements:
- The engine: 351 Cleveland, 4 bolt mains and open chamber high performance heads, 10.7 to 1 pistons, competition cam, polished offenhauser intake, 650 CFM Holley 4 barrel carb, fluid damper balancer, roller rocker arms, Moly push rods, Edelbrock air filter and vent, Summit Racing electric fuel pump and gauge, 10 quart oil pan and stainless steel hardware used on exposed surfaces.
- To make this V8 sound amazing, a new flowmaster exhaust system has been fitted.
- Transaxle and chassis: 5 speed German transaxle POSI 310 Gear by ZF (same as Ford GT40), 4 wheel Wilwood Dynalite disc brake system, braided brake lines, oversize master cylinder.
- Body: model L bumper has been changed to European spec, mid wing and rear deck wing have been removed meaning the car has received a partial fresh coat of paint.
- Engine compartment and hood area painted with Imron, body painted Ruby Pearl, billet aluminium wheels.
- This DeTomaso Pantera is an excellent example. With its amazing body work finished in Ruby Pearl all the way to its mechanicals, which are in great condition.