1970 Abarth Scorpione 1300
- Scorpione 1300
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Manual 4 Speed
- Black, MC
Price upon application
Power 75 CV
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Top Speed 175 kph
ASI Certificate N.577743
In 1970 Carlo Abarth introduced the 1300 Scorpione - considerably more powerful than the previous one - for what would be the last car developed by Abarth.
Designed by Francesco Lombardi, it was equipped with a 1.2-liter Fiat 124S engine, and a displacement of 1280 cc, the car delivered 75 hp (55 kW).
In 1970, during a road test conducted by Auto and Motor und Sport magazine, Abarth Scorpione touched 175.6 km/h.
The car was proposals for the market in three versions in addition to the basic one: the S with stiffer suspension, and the SS with widened bodywork.
The weight of only 670 kg. makes this car pleasant to drive especially on the track, a ritual that collectors do not shy away from even today.
- Car with original black plates
- Beautiful body and mechanical condition, perfectly preserved over the time.
- Engine in perfect condition, no trace of fluid loss from differential and gearbox
- Interior with black Sky seats perfect state
- Original three-spoke steering wheel
- Doors and floor panels are like new
- Dashboard and dials are working great
- Molding, emblems, and chrome plating is in very good condition
- Engine noise is smooth, revs fast and without hesitation
It is possible to view the car online, by calling one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.