1963 Porsche 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet
- 356 B 1600 S Cabriolet
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Metallic Grey
- Interior colour
- Red Leather
- Manual 4 Speed
- ASI, Certificate of Origin
Price upon application
Chassis no. 1580002
Engine Boxer 4 cylinder
Power 75 CV (55 kW)
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Top Speed 175 kph
Registered into Italian Porsche 356 Register
Certificate of Historic Importance (CRS)
Porsche Certificate of Origin
In 1960, the Porsche 356 B replaced the previous 356 A, from which they took inspiration to completely rework the new model.
Aesthetically, the B is different from the previous model thanks to the front bumper higher up, the edges of the rims increased, and the front headlights positioned much higher.
The horn grilles placed next to the front direction indicators, although more protruding was flatter than the previous ones and featured two chrome discs.
Since 1962, the 356 B has been distinguished by a much wider bonnet at the bottom and a tank cover in the right front fender.
All Porsche 356s were also available in Cabriolet, Speedster and Roadster versions.
- Excellent mechanical and body condition
- Italian documents and license plate
- First registered in the 1963 in the USA, imported and registered in Italy in 2008
- Porsche Certificate of Origin
- Engine kept running in perfect state
- Doors seats and panels in excellent condition, recently restored
- Dials and dashboard totally working
- The dashboard covered in red leather
- Totally restored seats
- Three-spoke wooden steering wheel
- Rear grille, writings, and emblems are new
- Black capote in excellent condition, fully working
A car certainly able to satisfy even the most demanding of fans of the German brand.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.