1959 Fiat 600 Lucciola Francis Lombardi
- 600 Lucciola Francis Lombardi
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Matching Colors & Numbers
- Body colour
- Bicolor White / Green
- Interior colour
- Bicolor Cloth White / Light Blue
- Manual 4 Speed
- Black, Catania
Chassis no. 6583339
Engine no. 717037
Matching Number & Colors
Total restoration as it was when new
Original black license plate
Very rare and unique, the Fiat 600 "Lucciola" is a transformation made by the Italian designer Francis Lombardi starting from the Fiat 600.
Specifically, the main feature was the unusual doors opening system (like a wardrobe), as well as a complete customization of the car. Our Fiat 600 “Lucciola” as it appears is original and of important historical/cultural interest, due to the small number of cars produced and the high cost of the car if compared to a normal Fiat 600.
The total restoration that has been carried out has also maintained the chromatic characteristics, in the wonderful combination of green and white colors: the cloth and coatings are the same of the original.
- Fully working in all its components
- Less than 10 specimens still running
- Moldings, emblems and writings have been restored or replaced with new spare parts
- Perfectly efficient mechanics
- Car subjected to expertise that confirms its originality
According to a recent estimate, it is believed that there are 7 cars remaining, which makes it an extremely rare and sought-after car.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.