1949 Lancia Aprilia
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Grey - Lancia Cloth
- Manual 4 Speed
- 1000 Miglia
Chassis no. 43829673
Power 49 HP at 4300 revs/min
Top Speed 130 kph
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Drive Rear WheelDrive (RWD)
Elegible for Mille Miglia
After the crisis of '29 it was imposed on the most important manufacturers to make cheap cars with lower displacement and operating costs, Lancia designed the Aprilia, which took its name from the homonymous city built in the Pontine agro during fascism.
This model was the last great creation of Vincenzo Lancia, who died a few days before the official release of his latest project.
The Lancia Aprilia had avant-garde solutions: the chassis for example, or independent wheels and the aluminum engine, all features that the other car houses made much later.
The characteristic narrow "V" 4-cylinder engine developed 49 hp. It was among the first cars to standard predict the fuel level indicator.
Two equipment were planned for this model: standard and luxury.
The bodywork was studied mainly according to aerodynamics, without sacrificing comfort; a characteristic feature of the Lancia and already in the 1930s Aprilia anticipated 50s and 60s fashions.
High-class car, produced in 20,000 units circa.
- Eligible for the Mille Miglia
- Subjected to conservative restorations in the past
- Good overall body condition, some small imperfections present
- Painting, seats, and door panels partially restored, carried out recently
- Original instrumentation in fair condition, original steering wheel
- Efficient engine
- Bumper in fair condition
- Supplementary rear head lights, to comply with traffic rules
- Two-tone wheels
- Car sought after by collectors with remarkable ratings for its history
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.