2020 Ducati Panigale V4 "25° Anniversario 916" N 002/500
- Panigale V4 "25° Anniversario 916"
- Engine Size
The n. 2 of 500 produced
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of this legendary bike, the Panigale V4 25th Anniversary 916 is born in a limited and numbered version of 500 units. A collector's bike dedicated to all those who wish to celebrate the spirit of the legendary 916. The "25th Anniversary 916" is based on the mechanics of the Panigale V4 S, enriched with technical racing contents derived from the Panigale V4 R, such as the "Front Frame ”Designed on Ducati Corse specifications, the dry clutch, the electronic controls even more specific for track use such as the Ducati Quick Shift up / down EVO 2 and the Ducati Traction Control EVO 2.
Aesthetically it stands out for the dedicated livery that refers to the Ducati 996 SBK winner of the 1999 World Superbike Championship, which is combined with the lightweight Marchesini Racing forged magnesium rims, the Akrapovič approved titanium exhaust and the rich list of carbon and aluminum components. machined from solid.
To satisfy even the most demanding collectors, the bike comes with a certificate of authenticity, which shows the combination of the number of the bike, that of the frame and of the engine.
Our DUCATI PANIGALE V4 "25° ANNIVERSARYY 916" N 002/500
- The n. 2 of 500 produced, photographed at the official presentation ceremony, together with Fogarty
- Outfitting 25th Anniversary 916 Fogarty
- Frame ZDMDA06AALB011859
- Power 213 hp at 13,000 rpm
- 4-stroke engine type
- Cylinders 4
- Longitudinal V-shaped cylinder arrangement
- 6-speed mechanical gearbox
- Monocoque aluminum frame
- Inverted fork front suspension
- Rear suspension with swingarm
- Front double disc brake with ABS
- Rear disc brake with ABS
- 17-inch front and rear rim
- Front tire 120/70 ZR17 (58W) R17 "
- Rear tire 200/60 ZR17 (80W) R17 "
It is possible to view the car online by booking a call with one of our sale operator, through the Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.