1970 Fiat Dino Spider 2400
- Dino Spider 2400
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body colour
- White pastel
- Interior colour
Matching Numbers & Matching Colors.
This car has just finished a conservative restoration, removing his old deteriorated paint and resprayed in his original white, new rubbers and chromes.
Also the complete interiors, including the capote, has been remade by one of the best Specialist on the Market.
All works done are documented by pictures and Invoices.
As we do for all of our cars this Fiat has been carefully inspected by one of our certified master mechanics and the following works were found and taken care:
* Complete service including: engine oil and oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, sparks plugs, coolant, brakes fluid and differential oil were changed.
* Water pump replaced.
* New Battery.
* Carburetors have been revised.
* The starter and the fuel tank have been checked and revised.
* Fuel, coolant and brake hoses have been inspected and replaced where necessary.
* Suspension and electricity system checked and revised.
* Gearbox revised.
* New clutch.
* New stainless steel complete exhaust.
* Front and rear brakes system checked and revised.
More works have been done, all is documented by pictures and invoices.
The Dino was unveiled in 1965, born from an agreement between FIAT and Ferrari, the Fiat Dino Spider 2400 is an authentic rarity, with just 420 built between 1969 and 1972. This model was built as an evolution of the previous 2000, greatly improving both mechanics and the chassis. The model on display here has been fully restored, bringing its splendid original pastel white color, which stands out against the black interiors, back to life.