1968 Lancia Flaminia Touring Convertible 2800 3C
- Flaminia Touring Convertible 2800 3C
- Engine Size
- Engine Number
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Interior colour
- Beige / Black
- Manual 4 Speed
- Tipo 826.100
- Black, Turin
Sold on 05/11/2021
Chassis no. 8261341148
Engine no. 826*100*1493
Power 150 HP at 5400 rpm
Max Speed 193 kph
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Original Black License Plate (Turin)
At the Frankfurt Motor Show in '63, Lancia presented all versions of the Flaminia with an upgraded 2.8-liter engine which, in the case of the Touring versions, reaches 150 hp.
This decidedly more elastic engine gives the Flaminia Convertible an evident improvement in recovery and a top speed of 193 km.
The 3C name derives from the 3 carburetors it was equipped with starting from production in 1961.
Technically, the Convertible undergoes the same changes that affect the Coupé and even the bodywork does not undergo any changes, so much so that the new 2800 differs from its younger sister only for the addition of the specific "2.8" on the trunk lid.
The Flaminia Convertible 2.8, produced until '64, remained available until October 1968 to dispose of part of the units produced that remained unsold.
Even today, the Flaminia Convertible remains a highly appreciated car by fans of the brand and today, more than ever, expresses all of its original class.
This car has been purchased from new in 1969, by a well-knew architect from Turin named Sereno, who from then kept the car until 2015 from a dealer based in Imperia. The car has been purchased then from Ruote da Sogno.
Five years ago a big service on the mechanic of the car has been carried out: braking system, radiator, fittings, etc...
- Really light paint touch many years ago
- An overall service and check has been made
- Original odometer kilometers
- Car in unique condition
- One of the 180 Lancia Flaminia Convertible ever made
- Touring Bodywork n.11879
- The car is in very good shape
- Very good chrome plating
- Black leather seats and door panels in very good condition
- Original beige carpet in perfeclty mantained
- Original dashboard and dials perfectly working
- Original Lancia steering wheels
- The engine is working smooth, periodically serviced
- Well preserved front grille, bumpers, emblems and moldings
- Original restored rims with 80% tires
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.