1990 Toyota MR2 II 2.0 GT-i 16V
Engine 3S-GE, NA
Max Speed 220 Kph
Acceleration 0 to 100 in 9 Sec.
Power 154 HP
Gearbox Manual 5 Speed
The Toyota MR2 MKII was unveiled to the public in 1989, the Japanese coupe style setting is decidedly original and with a gritty look for the time.
The cockpit has been designed to comfortably accommodate two people, it is noted for the well-kept set-up and for the appreciable equipment of accessories.
Successful is the driver's seat characterized by the comfortable and enveloping seat, comfortably arranged controls and height-adjustable steering wheel.
On the road, the rear-wheel drive MR2 highlights its excellent handling.
The 154 hp engine meets the needs of those who want performance of absolute value, with a progressive, regular power supply with pleasant elasticity.
Our MR2 features the famous 3S-GE engine: a 4-cylinder in-line NA, 2000 displacement.
The gearbox is precise, with a correct excursion of the lever between gears.
The braking system consisting of 4 discs is powerful.
The Toyota MR2 MKII was produced from 1989 to 1999.
- The condition of the bright red bodywork is excellent.
- No traces of rust can be seen on the car.
- Engine regularly overhauled over the years, all mechanics are in excellent condition.
- Original black interior, seats in excellent condition of use.
- Instrumentation regularly working.
- Grids, moldings, friezes, and writing are new.
- Original rims restored to new, 90% tires.
Auto is subjected to an in-depth control of our mechanics: it has been found to work in every single device.
Ultimately a car able to express its original power, certainly one of the favorite sports cars of that period. Stable quotes.
It is possible to see the car, booking a call online with our commercial operator, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms