2020 MINI John Cooper Works GP N. 0509
Engine Turbo, 4 Cyl. In-line
Gearbox Automatic 8 Speed DCT
Power 225 KW (306 HP)
Max speed 265 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 5,2 seconds
No. 0509 of 3000
The fastest Mini ever: this is the third generation of the John Cooper Works GP of 306 HP super limited edition to 3000 units.
The Mini John Cooper Works GP is driven by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder capable of developing a maximum power of 306 HP from 5000 to 6250 rpm. while the maximum torque is 332 Nm available from 1,750 rpm.
The gearbox of the new Mini JCW GP 2020 is automatic, 8 speed steptronic with mechanical LSD that works combined with electronic stability control.
The wide front skirt and the spoiler gives to the Mini John Cooper Works GP a sporty style as well as ensuring optimal aerodynamic performance.
Prominently positioned in the middle of the lower rear area, the classic double exhaust pipe finally embodies the classic John Cooper Works DNA.
Inside the Mini John Cooper Works GP combines a purist sporty touch with powerful color accents. The dark color and materials create a minimal and sporty atmosphere.
The new digital dashboard provides all the necessary information for the driver, in his field of view.
To contain the weight on the Mini Cooper GP JCW, light 18" forged wheels with two-tone design have been installed that bring back the four-spoke theme with a watermark texture.
Number 509 of 3000 built.
- Perfect body and mechanical condition (only 2900 kms).
- 18" two-tone John Cooper Works GP Spoke rims
- Duplicate of the key
- LED headlights
- Launch control and mechanical limited slip differential
- Safety bar integrated into honeycomb grille
- John Cooper Works GP External Bodykit
- JCW sports seats with carbon black leather GP logo
- Suspension and sports trim
- Increased double exhaust terminal (90mm) in stainless steel
- Walknappa 3-spoke sports steering wheel with red seams
- Original JCW car cover sheet
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms