2002 Mercedes-Benz A 210 AMG
Chassis nr. WDB1681351J873938
Power 103 kW/140 HP
Max Speed 203 kph
Acceleration 0 to 100 kph in 8.2 seconds
The A 210 Evolution is equipped with special features that guarantee it a particular position in the wide range of A-Class models: the unmistakable Mercedes-AMG bodywork, the deflectors on the rear windshield and the new 17-inch lightweight alloy wheels that shape the look.
The exclusive interior underlines the unique position occupied by the top-of-the-range Class A. Dark grey leather, light alcantara and brushed aluminum, communicate a special look and feel to passengers. The impression is accentuated by extra-special features, such as silver seat belts, the ergonomic two-tone steering wheel with clear seams, the steel sports pedalboard and rubber studs.
However, the A210's sporty trim combines dynamic handling with excellent long-distance comfort, complemented by the effective all-round disc brake braking system.
The A210 Evolution was available in normal and long versions.
- Excellent mechanical and body conditions
- Only 60000 kms traveled, completely original and regularly overhauled engine
- Original seats excellently preserved
- Door panel coverings and carpeting on the floor in excellent condition
- Steel pedal board
- Well-preserved dashboard with working instrumentation and Blaukpunt car radio
- Brilliant engine both at start-up and on the road, with progressive power delivery
- Brakes and clutch in excellent efficiency, with a prompt response
- Grids, coats of arms, moldings as new
- Perfect rims, 90% tires
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.