1998 BMW Alpina B10 Touring V8 82/204
- Alpina B10 Touring V8 82/204
- Displacement (cc)
- Manufacturing Year
- Mileage (Km)
- Body Style
- Station Wagon
- External color
- Dark Sapphire Blue Metallic (dunkelsaphirblau-metallic)
- Internal color
- Cream Leather
- Automatic 5 Speed Switchtronic
€ 43 700
Chassis nr. WAPBA46T18BF30082
Gearbox Automatic 5 Speed Switchtronic
Acceleration from 0 to 100 kph in 6,2 sec.
Top Speed 268 kph
Imported in Italy in 2007
The Alpina-BMW B10 Touring V8 is presented in '98 as an elaborate variant of the BMW 540i.
This model was aimed at a clientele in search of performance, but without sacrificing comfort and elegance.
It is a complete and balanced station wagon, bad and refined at the same time and almost free of defects, like the model from which it derives, the BMW 5 E3 series.
Only 204 B10 Touring V8s were produced.
- No. 82 of 204 built
- Good bodywork condition with engine regularly overhauled and in good efficiency
- Well-preserved beige leather seats and dashboard, as well as carpet and floor mats
- Original instrumentation and dashboard.
- The sunroof is working
Today it is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp platforms.