1991 Yamaha FZR 750 R OW01
- FZR 750 R OW01
- Displacement (cc)
- rok výroby
€ 29 000
Only 5,000 kms
Max Power 109 HP - 80 kW at 12,500 rpm
Torque 7 kgm - 71 nm - 9,000 rpm
Top Speed: 260 Kph
The bike was presented in 1989 to rival the World Superbike against Honda RC30 and Ducati 851.
The Yamaha FZR-R was an innovative model, and ahead of its time.
High quality aluminum frame, Öhlins rear shock absorber with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, six-speed gearbox and various magnesium and titanium parts.
The absolute protagonist, the engine: a four-cylinder in-line with 20 valves, developed with track performance in mind. Two-segment pistons, titanium connecting rods, close-ratio gearbox, a four-butterfly EXUP valve and flat slide carburetors. Despite its features, the FZR 750R OW01 can also be used for road use.
The OW 01 attracted followers for its appearance like a real racing bike, emphasized by the wonderful Red-Blue-White color, which distinguished all the most famous super sports cars of the Japanese house.
Thanks to the fame achieved, it was exhibited at the MOMA in New York, as one of the most beautiful racing bikes ever made.
- Motorcycle in excellent mechanical and chassis conditions.
- Perfectly preserved and subjected to periodic checks
- Double beam aluminum frame
- Power supply 4 Mikuni BDST38 carburettors
- Front suspension Telescopic fork with 43 mm stanchions adjustable in preload and compression
- Rear suspension Oscillating arm with Öhlins single shock absorber with adjustable preload
- Double disc front brake
- Rear disc brake
- 17 "rims
Today it is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.