1991 Porsche 911/964 Carrera 4
- 911/964 Carrera 4
- Displacement (cc)
- Manufacturing Year
- Mileage (Km)
- Body Style
- External color
- Internal color
- Black Leather
- Manual 5 Speed
€ 69 000
Chassis no. WPOZZZ96ZMS451618
Engine no. 62M06449
Power 360 HP / 184 kW
Drive AllWheelDrive (AWD)
Gearbox Manual 5 Speed
Max Speed 260 kph
Acceleration 0-100 kph in 5.7”
The Porsche 964 is the name used by Porsche to identify the 911s produced from 1989 to 1993.
This model has several new features compared to the original, the design remains very similar to the previous model, however it was the first Porsche 911 to be offered with the Tiptronic automatic transmission.
The first 964s of 1989 were available only "Carrera 4" equipped with four-wheel drive, it was in the 90s that the Stuttgart company added the "Carrera 2", the rear-wheel drive model, to the range.
From 1993 the 964 was updated and equipped with a 3.6-liter engine with a power of 360 hp, and red painted brake calipers.
The 911 Turbo of the type 964 was available, with the exception of a small series Cabriolet, exclusively in the Coupé version.
- Delivered new in Germany in 1991
- Regular Italian Documents and Papers
- ASI Certificate of Historic Importance
- Very good condition, the paint has no sign on it
- Coupon Booklet
- Original Leather Steering Wheel
- The engine has been periodically serviced
- Duplicate of the keys
- Original interiors in very good conditions, working dashboard and dials
- Soft Top in very good condition
- Grills, moldings, emblems and badges in excellent condition
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.