1968 Lancia Flaminia Touring Convertible 2800 3C
- Flaminia Touring Convertible 2800 3C
- Displacement (cc)
- Engine Number
- Manufacturing Year
- Mileage (Km)
- Body Style
- External color
- Internal color
- Beige / Black
- Manual 4 Speed
- Tipo 826.100
- Black, Turin
Price upon application
Chassis no. 8261341148
Engine no. 826*100*1493
Power 150 HP at 5400 rpm
Max Speed 193 kph
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Original Black License Plate (Turin)
At the Frankfurt Motor Show in '63, Lancia presented all versions of the Flaminia with an upgraded 2.8-liter engine which, in the case of the Touring versions, reaches 150 hp.
This decidedly more elastic engine gives the Flaminia Convertible an evident improvement in recovery and a top speed of 193 km.
The 3C name derives from the 3 carburetors it was equipped with starting from production in 1961.
Technically, the Convertible undergoes the same changes that affect the Coupé and even the bodywork does not undergo any changes, so much so that the new 2800 differs from its younger sister only for the addition of the specific "2.8" on the trunk lid.
The Flaminia Convertible 2.8, produced until '64, remained available until October 1968 to dispose of part of the units produced that remained unsold.
Even today, the Flaminia Convertible remains a highly appreciated car by fans of the brand and today, more than ever, expresses all of its original class.
- One of the 180 Lancia Flaminia Convertible ever made
- Touring Bodywork n.11879
- The car is in very good shape
- Paintwork is brilliant and in good overall condition
- Very good chrome plating
- Black leather seats
- Beige carpet in good condition
- Original dashboard and dials perfectly working
- Original Lancia steering wheels
- Restored and perfectly working hood
- The engine is working smooth, periodically serviced
- Well preserved front grille, bumpers, emblems and moldings
- Original restored rims with 80% tires
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.