1968 Innocenti Mini Cooper MK1
Chassis no. 120665
Power 56 HP
Cylnder 4 in-line
Drive Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Venice Original Black Plate
1961 was an important year for the Mini especially for the launch of the new Mini Cooper, the sports version developed by John Cooper (owner of the formula 1 team of the same name). The processing consisted, essentially, of the increase in displacement from 848 to 998 cm³, the adoption of 2 SU carburetors of 1.25, front disc brakes and a revised trim. The power of 56 hp was sufficient, combined with the extraordinary road skills of the Mini, to guarantee excellent performance. A properly elaborate Mini Cooper driven by Timo Makinen won the classy victory at the 1963 Monte Carlo Rally.
- Original Venice black plates
- Superb body and mechanical condition
- Interior with black Sky seats in perfect shape
- Door panels in excellent condition
- Original instrumentation fully working
- Original three-spoke steering wheel
- Engine in perfect condition, same for differential and gearbox
- Fully efficient electrical system
- New bumpers.
You can view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.