1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider
Chassis no. AR0011211019
Power 92 HP
Max Speed 172 kph
ASI Gold Plate no. 22707
Original Black License Plate, Cosenza
With Giulietta and Giulia Spider was born the segment of sports spiders of medium displacement that still survives today.
The Giulia Spider 1600 features a 1570 cm³ front-line four-cylinder engine, with a lightweight alloy base and head.
The maximum power delivered by the engine is 92 hp at 6,200 rpm in the "normal" version, while reaching 112 hp at 6,500 rpm for the "fast", maximum speed of 172 km/h.
The power supply in the "Normal" version is ensured by a Solex carburetor model 32 PAIA 5.
In the "Veloce" version, on the other hand, there are two carburetors. The cooling system is water-circulating, rear-wheel drive and transmission with five-speed synchronised gearbox.
Independent front suspension with anti-roll bar, rigid bridge rear.
- The bodywork is in excellent condition.
- Red exterior paint with black interior, typical color combination of this model.
- Engine recently overhauled by its last owner.
- The seats have been restored recently; they are in good condition.
- The original painting of the Veglia instrumentation is well preserved, fully functional, with the original three-spoke bachelite steering wheel and the classic rear-view mirror positioned in the center of the dashboard.
- Bumpers are new.
- Restored rims and 80% tires.
- Front grille, emblems, moldings, and well-preserved writing.
- The black capote is in good condition and fully functional.
This Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider has been scrupulously controlled by our mechanics and is ready to participate in historical competitions and gatherings, destined to maintain its current listing permanently in the coming years.
It is possible to see the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.