1962 Alfa Romeo 2600 Sprint
Matching Numbers & Matching Colours.
The vehicle is in perfect condition, still with its original black numberplates.
The vehicle has just undergone conservative restoration of the bodywork, removing the old paintwork which had deteriorated over time and respraying it in its original white; the door and window seals have been replaced, and the chrome plating redone.
The interior, including seats, panels, roof and mats is also new, with the work being done by one of the best Alfa Romeo specialists around.
No signs of rust were present on the vehicle, and all restoration work performed has also been documented in an extensive photo book.
Like on all our vehicles, this Alfa Romeo 2600 has had the following work performed, after careful and scrupulous checks by our mechanics:
* A complete service was performed, with the oil changed, oil, fuel and air filters replaced, new spark plugs, coolant, brake fluid and differential oil changed.
* The carburettors and valves were overhauled.
* The fuel lines were checked, cleaned and replaced where necessary.
* Fuel tank and starter motor overhaul.
* Brake system and suspension check.
* Timing belt changed.
* Fuel pump and coolant pump replaced.
* Radiator overhaul.
* Battery changed.
* Clutch replaced, with all work being documented by repair invoices and photographs.