1977 Ferrari 308 GTB CARTER SECCO
- 308 GTB CARTER SECCO
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Polo White
- Interior colour
- Black Leather
- Manual 5 Speed
- Black, Milan
*Chassis No.: 21841
*Year of first registration: 1977, May
*Power: 230 HP
*Current State: Restored
*Photo of the restoration available
Unveiled at the 1975 Paris Motor Show in the middle of the petroleum crisis, the stunning 308 GTB (Ferrari's second V8-powered road car) marked a welcome return to the Pininfarina style after the Dino 308 GT4 designed by Bertone.
Branded as a real Ferrari and no longer with the Dino brand, the new model changed little from a mechanical point of view, compared to its predecessor.
The 3-liter engine with dry carter lubrication, derived from Scuderia's experience in Formula 1 and it was powered by four carburetors: it developed a power of 255 horsepower, enough to push the 1090 kg of the 308 GTB to over 250 kilometers per hour.
The 308 GTB was a worldwide sales success and remained in production for 15 years.
- The car was delivered new to its first owner by the Crepadi Dealership in Milan, in May 1977.
- The car is in excellent condition today. Recently restored, the bodywork has no scratches or traces of rust.
- The engine has also been periodically checked and the relevant coupon booklet is available.
- The interiors are well preserved and the black leather seats have no traces of wear and tear.
- All instrumentation is fully functional.
- Among the options present on the car: air conditioning, black carpets, front spoiler, black exterior moldings and enlarged rims.
This car represents an excellent investment for Ferrari enthusiasts, with prices tending to be stable.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.