1996 Ferrari 550 Maranello
- 550 Maranello
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Racing Red (Rosso Corsa)
- Interior colour
- Black Leather
- Manual 6 Speed
Sold on 04/03/2022
Gearbox Manual 6 Speed
Displacement 5474 cm³
Max Power 357 kW (485 HP)
Top Speed 320 kph
Use and maintenance book
A good tradition must always be handed down consolidated and refined over the years. And if, as in the case of Ferrari, this tradition was the basis of cars that have indelibly marked the history of the House, then the choice becomes almost obligatory.
The Ferrari 550 Maranello is one of the most beautiful front-engined berlinettas ever created. After 23 years of rear-engined cars, Ferrari returned to its roots, creating a masterful car in terms of aesthetics and mechanics. Under the hood, the Ferrari 12-cylinder engine looks pleasing as a sculpture and sounds like a violin concert. Undoubtedly a car that will acquire great value over the years, like its previous ancestors.
Even in the forms Pinifarina was able to combine tradition and innovation: the long bonnet furrowed by an air intake in contrast with the very collected rear part, the double air vents obtained in the sides or the round optical groups, have their roots in the tradition of Prancing Horse.
Unimaginable technological milestones were achieved with the Ferrari 550 Maranello, placing it among the most advanced Ferraris ever made.
- Our Ferrari 550 Maranello is a car in excellent condition, the bodywork of which has always been neat and does not show any defects despite its 25 years of age.
- The Rosso Corsa color is wonderful, perfectly in tune with the black leather interior preserved in excellent condition.
- The engine starts perfectly cold and runs without any problem.
- Over the years it has been regularly serviced in authorized workshops
- The car has been registered in the Historic ASI Register
It is possible to view the car online, by booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.