1989 Mercedes-Benz SL 300
- SL 300
- Engine Size
- Odometer (km)
- Body Style
- Body colour
- Metallic Grey
- Interior colour
- Automatic 4 Speed
Chassis no. WDB1070411A097003
Max power 188 CV
Max Speed 203 kph
Acceleration 0 to 100 kph in 9.6 sec
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
The Mercedes-Benz SL 107 was launched in the spring of 1971, a combo of elegance and sportsmanship that immediately represented the embodiment of the quintessential luxury roadster.
The "Pagoda 2.0" expressed the brand's values synthesizing the purest Teutonic functionalism with a refined and cosmopolitan allure. Despite the expensive price, it was really appreciated worlwide, establishing itself as one of the most coveted cars on the market.
The R107 was such an overwhelming success that Mercedes-Benz decided to keep it in production from 1971 to 1989.
The last facelift was made in 1985. As for the S-Class sedan, many body and interior parts were also updated on the SL R107.
A new central console, the R107 is enriched with an ABS and updated in the engine range with the increase in displacement of the 6 cylinders and in the innovative transition from mechanical to electromechanical injection, to improve the elasticity of travel and reducing polluting emissions.
- One of the last R107s produced, among the first with Airbag and automatic transmission.
- Italian car with Italian documents
- Only 86,000 km.
- Hard Top in color
- Duplicate of the keys
- Excellent body and mechanical condition
- Recent review involved the replacement of certain mechanical parts
- Overhauled brakes
- Original and fully functional steering wheel and internal instrumentation
- Black leather seats and door panels are in good condition, no scratches or signs of wear
- Instrumentation, including steering wheel, original and working
- The briar of the dashboard and the central bridge is in good condition
- Carpets and mats in very good condition.
- Rims as new, 90% tires
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.