1969 MOTO GUZZI V7 VS
- Moto Guzzi
- V7 VS
- Engine Size
- Original paperwork
The Moto Guzzi V7 700 is the progenitor of the models produced from 1965 to 1969, with the famous longitudinal V engine, which has become the main distinctive technical emblem of Moto Guzzi.
The original version, equipped with a 700cm³ engine with a power of about 50hp, was a classic street bike with no particular frills except a chrome crash bar, still lacking the direction indicators and aerodynamic protections.
The long saddle allowed two people to travel comfortably and in fact it was also very popular as a touring bike, considering the good cruising speed attainable.
One of its distinctive features was the presence of the innovative mirror faces on the tank, present in all models except the military one.
Its birth is due to the request of the Police to have a multipurpose vehicle capable of replacing the ancient Falcone now close to retirement.
- Continuous double cradle frame in steel tubes
- Front suspension with telescopic fork with hydraulic shock absorbers
- Rear suspension with swingarm with telescopic shock absorbers
- 220mm central drum brakes
- 4-stroke 90 ° V-twin engine
- Displacement 704 cc
- Power supply 2 Dell’Orto VHB 29 C
- Electric start
- Power 50 Hp at 5800 rpm
- 4-speed gearbox
- Maximum speed 170 Kmh
Our V7 VS
- Restored motorcycle with regular papers
- Original RE number plate
- VS66AH frame
- Engine no. 4547
- ASI registration 40602
- Odometer 44.139
- Excellent restoration respecting the original components.
- Paint in very good condition
- Engine overhauled and efficient with starting without delay
- Exhausts in good condition
Exchanges with vintage cars and motorbikes are accepted.
Shipments in Italy and abroad
This motorcycle can be viewed at the Reggio Emilia showroom, Via Daniele da Torricella 29, or online, by booking a call with one sale operator, via Skype, Zoom, Whatsapp and Google Meet platforms.