A smaller version of the famous Saturno, which entered production in 1947. It achieved deserved success in the Italian market. It was designed with pre-war technology in order to guarantee greater reliability and solidity. The 246.9 cc engine was a four-stroke vertical single-cylinder engine with two valves per cylinder, and 68 x 68 mm bore x stroke. As regards the structure, it was composed of an open tubular steel cradle front parallelogram suspension with tubular fork and rear suspension composed of a swingarm with horizontal springs.