1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 1300
Chassis no. AR 2286122
Power 103 HP
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Gearbox Manual 5 Speed
Top Speed 160 kph
The Alfa Romeo Giulia was born as heir to the Giulietta and will be produced by Alfa Romeo from 1962 to 1977.
We are in the middle of an economic boom and the Giulia is presented as the sedan with a sporty feeling.
The heart of the Giulia is the famous Alfa Romeo Bialbero: a 4-cylinder with double overhead camshaft built entirely of aluminum. Very advanced solutions for the time that allowed great performance.
Despite some cheap solution, it immediately established itself as the fastest 1300 in the world, with a top speed of 155 kph, although during the “Quattroruote” test (the most important Italian car magazine), it exceeded the 160 kph.
In the following years also the GT coupe and the Duetto Spider came out, built on the same chassis.
Totally, in 15 years, about 1 million were produced that made the Giulia one of the best-selling models in the history of Alfa Romeo.
- Excellent body and mechanical condition
- LPG system installed
- Engine kept fully functional, with precise gearboxes
- Original and fully functional internal instrumentation
- New three-spoke wooden steering wheel
- Brown Tex Alfa seats and interiors restored in recent years
- Door panels in excellent condition with new handles and knobs
- Fully efficient electrical system
- New bumpers, moldings, headlight frames and door handles
- Rims restored to new with tires in excellent condition
The Alfa Romeo Giulia has made the history of Italian Automotive, with prices rising fast in particular for the Super version.
It is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms